List of cars in Alarm für Cobra 11: Highway Nights
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
Police Car[edit | edit source]
The fictitious undercover and police versions of the cars that Semir and ben drive in the TV-Series.
- Semir 3.0/3.0 Police (BMW 320si E90)
- Ben B32/B32 Estate Police (Mercedes-Benz C350 W204/S204)
Sports Car[edit | edit source]
Tuned up versions of Ben's car and Semir's car, as well as 3 exotic cars.
- Semir Sport (BMW M3 E90)
- Ben Sport (Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG W204)
- Grandsport TT/-TT Police (Porsche 997 Turbo)
- Razor 4.0 (Audi R8)
- Excellence V12 (Aston-Martion DB9 [comparable for their body designs])
Off-Roader[edit | edit source]
Five vehicles suited for driving on rough terrain.
- Bullet or SUV (Hummer H3)
- Alligator BiTurbo/-BiTurbo Police (Porsche Cayenne [note that the civilian version is an undercover cop car])
- Pickup T2/-Monster Truck (Dodge Ram)
American Cobra[edit | edit source]
Three fictitious car that resemble famous cars of (what is known as) American Muscle.
- Hellcat (Dodge Challenger SRT8)
- Hornet/-Hornet Cop (Chevrolet Camaro)
Cobra Special[edit | edit source]
Five specially made vehicles of Highway Nights
- Pacemaker Turbo/-Police (Piaggio Ape)
- Firetruck (Rosenbauer Panther 6x6)
- Scout (TransportPanzer Fuchs)
Race Car[edit | edit source]
Vehicles especially suited for rapid response or racing situations. Note: these aren't stock cars; they look to be tuned for the Le Mans Race or the Deutschland Touurenwagen Meisterschaft.
- Semir DCTW (BMW Motorsport 320 TC)
- Ben DCTW (Mercedes-Benz C63 DTM)
- Razor CTR (Audi R8 LMS)
- Excellence CTR (Aston-Martin DBR9)
- Formula C11
Road Chief[edit | edit source]
The heavy-duty vehicles of the game.
- 6118 Tractor (Pertibilt 359)
- 31168 Synetic Tours (Mercedes-Benz Travego)
Transporter[edit | edit source]
The cargo vans and ambulances.
- C-Team/-City Mail (Opel Vivaro/Renault Trafic)
- Armored Money Van/-Ambulance/-S.O.S. 112 (Ford Transit)
Other[edit | edit source]
The rest of the cars that do not fall into any other category.
- Ben B32 Estate/-B32 Estate Taxi (Mercedes-Benz S204)
- Convertible [originally Coupe Convertible] (Mercedes A209)
- Liquidator 600 (Mercedes W211)
- Stretch-Limo (Audi A8)
- MPV 3.0/*3.0 Police (Opel Zafira B)