Lucky & Wild
|Lucky & Wild|
|Steering wheel, two lightguns|
|Taro Okamoto, S. Tohyama and Y. Kounoe|
|Upright, cabaret, cocktail and cockpit|
|Namco System 2|
|Horizontal orientation, Raster|
|Japanese Release Date(s)|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The object of the game is to stop a bunch of criminals led by the main antagonist Big Cigar from breaking laws. The first player controls Lucky, a businessman who drives and wields a gun simultaneously, while second player controls Wild, a surfer with long blonde hair who just shoots with a gun. The game can be played in five ways (two of them official and three of them unofficial).
Official ways include:
- Player 1 driving and shooting (single-player mode).
- Player 1 driving and shooting with Player 2 shooting with 2nd gun (two-player mode).
Unofficial ways include:
- Player 1 just driving while Player 2 uses 1st gun.
- Player 1 just driving while Player 2 uses both guns.
- Player 1 driving, Player 2 using 1st gun and Player 3 using 2nd gun, allowing 3 players.
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|This "Shoot 'em up"-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|