|Awards | Changelog | Compatibility | Covers |
Credits | DLC | Help | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Videos
Features[edit | edit source]
The program supports a variety of popular functions found in the high-end MUD clients, such as aliases (input abbreviations), hotkeys, triggers (text-matching), command-execution timing, variables, multi-session support, ansi-colour customisation and speed-walking. Other notable features include the search through the comparatively huge scrollback and user-input histories as well as MUD-server independent chat for increased privacy. In July 2008, as part of the 4.34 release, support for "miniwindows" - scriptable rectangles of space on the screen which can be drawn to directly - was added, allowing plugin developers to create widget-like visual representations of MUD data.
Interportability[edit | edit source]
Although primarily written for Microsoft Windows, MUSHclient has been successfully run both under the Linux Operating System, by using the Wine, and the Mac OS X via Boot Camp and Parallels Desktop for Mac.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Gammon, Nick (2010-05-19). MUSHclient release notes.
- Gammon, Nick (2007-12-24). MUSHclient's features.
- Gammon, Nick (2008-7-26). MUSHclient 4.34 release notes.
- Gammon, Nick (2008-7-26). MUSHclient miniwindows documentation.
- Gammon, Nick (2007-06-12). How to localize MUSHclient messages into other languages.
- Gammon, Nick (2004-11-27). Running MUSHclient under Wine (Linux).
- Gammon, Nick (2007-12-22). How to install MUSHclient under Ubuntu (Linux).
- Bobbiac (18.05.2007). MUSHclient in OS X (Mactel Only. Sorry PPC People.).