Madden NFL 2004
|Madden NFL 2004|
North American cover art for PS2
|EA Tiburon, Budcat Creations|
|Sports, American Football|
|Xbox, PlayStation 2, GameCube, Game Boy Advance and Microsoft Windows|
|European Release Date(s)|
|September 12, 2003|
|North American Release Date(s)|
|August 12, 2003|
|Australian Release Date(s)|
|September 12, 2003|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Madden NFL 2004 is the 14th installment of the Madden NFL series of American football video games. Michael Vick, the former Atlanta Falcons quarterback, is on the cover. New features in Madden 2004 include a new owner mode option that allows the player to control a franchise. In this mode, the player takes on all the responsibilities related to owning a professional football team, from regulating hot dog prices, to team relocation, to hiring and firing coaching staff. Another new feature is the ability to edit a historic team. Also, a new training camp mode, occurring before the preseason, that can help player progress faster by putting him through mini-camp drills.
Soundtrack[edit | edit source]
- Adema - "Unstable"
- AFI - "The Leaving Song, Part II"
- Alien Ant Farm - "These Days"
- AM Radio - "Taken for a Ride"
- Avenged Sevenfold - "Chapter Four"
- blink-182 - "Feeling This" ("Action")
- Bone Crusher - "Never Scared (Madden Remix)"
- Bubba Sparxxx - "Back in the Mud"
- Gob - "Give Up the Grudge"
- Jet - "Are You Gonna Be My Girl?"
- Joe Budden - "Pump It Up"
- Killer Mike - "Akshon (Yeah!)"
- Killer Mike - "Akshon (Yeah!) (Madden Remix)"
- Nappy Roots - "Roun' the Globe"
- OutKast - "Church"
- Red Cafe - "May I (Madden Remix)"
- Serafin - "Day By Day"
- SOiL - "Pride"
- The Federation - "Mayhem (Madden Remix)"
- The Roots - "Rock You (Madden Remix)"
- Thrice - "All That's Left"
- Unloco - "Crashing"
- Yellowcard - "Way Away"
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|This article is a stub. You can help Codex Gamicus by .|