Mario Strikers: Charged Football
|Mario Strikers: Charged Football|
|Next Level Games|
|European Release Date(s)|
May 25, 2007
|North American Release Date(s)|
July 30, 2007
|Australian Release Date(s)|
June 7, 2007
|Japanese Release Date(s)|
September 20, 2007
|Achievements | Awards | Changelog | Cheats |
Codes | Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC
Help | Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Mario Strikers Charged (マリオストライカーズ チャージド, Mario Sutoraikāzu Chājido, known as Mario Strikers Charged Football in Australia and Europe) is a video game based around soccer for the Wii.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Supercharged Characters! The captains from Super Mario Strikers are back, joined by four new ones, and now you can create your own original team by mixing and matching your captain with an all-new cast of sidekicks.
- Wreak havoc on the field by unleashing an all-new captain super-ability. Sidekicks take center stage with dramatic new skil shots!
- Terrific new Wii controls. Use the Nunchuk to control your characters and deploy items. Flick the Wii Remote to steal the ball and flatten foes. No yellow cards here!
- Tons of new single-player modes, from tutorials to tournaments to challenges
- Up to four players can battle locally, or go online and bash rivals via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection!
- Super-interactive stadiums challenge you with unique hazards. Get whacked by Thowps or blown of the pitch!
- The metal ball is almost a character by itself. Charge it up to unleash a barrage of up to six balls in a Mega Strike! If you're defending, seize control of the goalie, point the Wii Remote at the screen and block the balls as they rocket towards you!
Characters[edit | edit source]
There will be a total of 16 captains and 10 sidekicks players can choose from to form a seven-player team (captain, five sidekicks, and goalie). Unlike in Super Mario Strikers, players will be able to choose more than one kind of sidekick for their team. All characters will have different statistics and abilities.
Captains[edit | edit source]
- Bowser Jr.
- Princess Peach
- Princess Daisy
- Donkey Kong
- Diddy Kong
- Petey Piranha
- Baby Mario
- Baby Bowser
- King Boo
Sidekicks[edit | edit source]
- Koopa Troopa
- Dry Bones
- Hammer Bro.
- Shy Guy
- Monty Mole
- Baby Luigi, Peach, & Daisy
Goalies[edit | edit source]
|This Mario-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|