Mass Effect: Limited Collector's Edition
|Mass Effect: Limited Collector's Edition|
|BioWare Corporation, Demiurge Studios|
|Electronic Arts, Microsoft Game Studios|
|Action, RPG, Third-person Shooter|
|International Release Date(s)|
November 20, 2007
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
Mass Effect: Limited Collector's Edition was available through pre-order only at retailers GameStop, EBgames, Amazon and Bestbuy within the United States, and certain retailers in the EU. This edition featured a Mass Effect fiction book titled "Galactic Codex: Essentials" - a 36-page guide to the Mass Effect universe, including a Citadel timeline and a guide to all the non-human races, biotics and the key locations in the Perseus arm of the galaxy.
The Limited Collector's Edition originally retailed for $69.99 and included:
- Galactic Codex - A 36 page guide including Timeline, index of non human races, key locations in the galaxy, and information on biotics.
- Mass Effect Art Book - 36 pages of concept art.
- Bonus DVD - includes exclusive Mass Effect videos, two themes, 12 gamer pictures, and various video game demos.
BioWare also released a limited number of pre-order gifts on a separate disc that included:
- Documentary - introduces the game
- Soundtrack - 3 tracks from the Mass Effect soundtrack
- Theme - 2 exclusive themes
- Gamer Pictures - 12 exclusive gamer pictures