Mega Man Anniversary Collection
|This article is a stub. You can help Codex Gamicus by .|
|Mega Man Anniversary Collection|
|Atomic Planet Entertainment|
|PlayStation 2, Xbox and GameCube|
|North American Release Date(s)|
|PlayStation 2 and GameCube|
June 23, 2004
March 15, 2005
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Games Included[edit | edit source]
- Mega Man (NES)
- Mega Man 2 (NES)
- Mega Man 3 (NES)
- Mega Man 4 (NES)
- Mega Man 5 (NES)
- Mega Man 6 (NES)
- Mega Man 7 (SNES)
- Mega Man 8 (PlayStation)
Mega Man version differences[edit | edit source]
Many of the the Mega Man games has differences from the NES and SNES versions:
- Mega Man now has an option to play remixed music during gameplay.
- You can now save your games.
- Mega Man 2 has had the difficulty setting removed. The ending music also suddenly skips to the ending credit music; the NES version eases into the ending credit music.
- Mega Man 7 has multiple changes made, including Bass saying "Damn" in the SNES version being changed to "Darn". Also, the ending cutscene has been entirely removed for unknown reasons.
- The GameCube version of the Mega Man Anniversary Collection reverses the fire and jump buttons; there is no option to reverse this change.