|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Minecraft's Credits[edit | edit source]
- Game design, programming, graphics: Markus Persson ("Notch") from the beginning, later Jens Bergensten ("Jeb") and the rest of Mojang
- Music and sounds: Daniel Rosenfeld ("C418")
- Ingame artwork (paintings): Kristoffer Zetterstrand
- Additional programming: Paul Spooner
Technologies Used in Minecraft[edit | edit source]
- Java by Sun Microsystems
- LWJGL (license) by a whole bunch of talented people.
- "3d Sound System" by Paul Lamb.
- JOrbis (license) by JCraft.