Minna de Kitaeru Zenno Training
|Minna de Kitaeru Zenno Training|
|Developer(s)||Namco Bandai Games|
|Publisher(s)||Namco Bandai Games|
|Release date||Arcade: December 21, 2006 (JPN)|
|Arcade system||Namco System 246|
|Credits | Soundtrack | Codes | Walkthrough|
Introduction[edit | edit source]
This game, like Brain Age, was supervised by Professor Ryuta Kawashima of Tohoku University. It uses the Rewritable Stage arcade cabinet. The arcade version of The Idolm@ster can be converted into this game.
The game has three play modes:
- All-Japan mode, 15 players linked online
- Multiplayer mode, 2~4 players in the same arcade
- One player mode
Player profiles are saved on a rewritable card issued when you play for the first time. At this time, you choose an animated assistant who provides onscreen instructions and encouragement.
The game includes 39 games divided into three categories, for the areas of the brain each game is meant to train.
Games[edit | edit source]
For Frontal lobe[edit | edit source]
- Easy calculation—Answer a number of simple math problems as fast as you can.
- The four basic operations—Given three numbers, decide which math operation is used.
- Which way the gears turn—Given a number of gears, choose the ones which will turn in the same direction.
For Temporal lobe[edit | edit source]
- Turning over panels—After viewing a set of symbols, the cards are flipped over, the player is given one symbol, and must find the cards with that same symbol.
- Pair dance—Player must decide which two of a number of dancing figures are in unison
- figure puzzle
For Parietal lobe[edit | edit source]
- Coin exchanging—change coins into larger denominations
- What the major number is—given a diagram filled with numbers, identify which number appears the most
- Touch numbers small to big
Music[edit | edit source]
The game uses various classical themes as background music.
- The Ruins of Athens Turkish march:Ludwig van Beethoven
- Eine kleine Nachtmusik:Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Orpheus in the Underworld:Jacques Offenbach
- Vivaldi Spring mvt 1 Allegro:Antonio Vivaldi
- Symphony No. 6:Ludwig van Beethoven
- Symphony No. 5:Ludwig van Beethoven
- Variations on "Ah vous dirais-je, Maman":Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Messiah:George Frideric Handel
Extra Link[edit | edit source]