NBA Live 98
|NBA Live 98|
|DVD-ROM or CD-ROM|
|PlayStation and Microsoft Windows|
|North American Release Date(s)|
|PSX and PC|
November 11, 1997
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Features[edit | edit source]
- New Direct Dunking - choose your layup or slam on command.
- New Direct Passing - pass to any player, any time.
- Tight player moves - spin, crossover, back down, ball fake and more on command.
- New GM Mode - choose franchises, draft players and play custom seasons.
- New 3-Point Shoot-out - full or split screen.
- New Play-by-Play from TNT/TBS Color Analyst Verne Lundquist.
- New Player Lock - always control your favourite player.
- Four levels of play - including new Superstar difficulty level.
- Improved Game AI - smarter players, better stats.
- New 3D all-polygon, high resolution players.
- New 3Dfx™ support for unbelievable Virtual Stadium™ graphics.
- New enhanced Play-by-Play and Color Commentary.
- New - every NBA player face cyber-modeled.
- Players play like their real NBA counterparts.
- Real NBA stats, real NBA players, real NBA moves.
[edit | edit source]
|This Basketball-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|