Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article does not cite any references or sources.|
Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.
Article has not been correctly referenced since December 2009
- This article is a generic description of Namco's "Pac-Land" hardware. For the specific arcade game, see Pac-Land.
The Namco 8-bit Pac-Land arcade system board was first used in 1984.
Namco Pac-Land specifications[edit | edit source]
- Main CPU : M6809
- Sound/Controls CPU : HD63701
- Sound Chip : Custom 8 channel programmable 4-bit WSG
- Video resolution : 288x224
List of Namco Pac-Land arcade games[edit | edit source]
- Pac-Land (1984) - the first side-scrolling platformer
- Dragon Buster (1984) - the first game to feature a life bar
- Metro-Cross (1985)
- Baraduke (1985)
- Sky Kid (1985) - the first game from Namco to allow 2 players to play simultaneously