Namco System 357
The Namco System 357 is an arcade system board based on the Sony PlayStation 3. It was released in 2007 as the board for Tekken 6. Unlike its predecessor, it has not yet seen widespread adoption by other manufacturers.
Specifications[edit | edit source]
- CPU: Cell Broadband Engine consisting of one 3.2 GHz PowerPC-based Power Processing Element (PPE) and six Synergistic Processing Elements (SPEs).
- System memory: 256MB Rambus XDR DRAM RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA G70 based RSX 'Reality Synthesizer' with 256MB GDDR3 RAM
- Media: internal HDD used for storage of games.
- UI: Sony XMB
- Blu-ray disc drive
Much like the Playstation 3, System 357 games use Blu-ray discs rather than standard DVDs for games (even though all games come installed on the HDD).
List of System 357 Games[edit | edit source]
- Tekken 6 (2007)
- Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion (2008)
- Razing Storm (2009)
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs. (2010)
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (2011)
References[edit | edit source]