Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Neo Turf Masters
|Neo Turf Masters|
|[[SNK Playmore]][[Category:SNK Playmore]]|
|Neo Geo, Neo Geo Pocket Color and Virtual Console|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Neo Turf Masters (Big Tournament Golf in Japan) is a golf video game by Nazca for the Neo Geo, released in 1996. This is also one of the first two titles by Nazca, the other being the popular Metal Slug before being acquired by SNK.
The game was released as an arcade cartridge (MVS), a home cartridge (AES), as well as for the Neo Geo CD console. The Neo Geo version was later re-released as part of the SNK Arcade Classics Vol. 1 compilation for the PS2, Wii and PSP, as well as for the Wii Virtual Console.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The game is a fast paced, arcade-style golf game. Players choose from two game modes, stroke play for one or two players, and match play for only two players.
Competing on one of four fictional golf courses located in the United States, Japan, Australia and Germany, players choose from one of six players with different attributes:
- George Spinner, an American young hero
- Thomas Stewart, a British technician
- Frank Adams, an Australian veteran
- Robert Landolt, a German shot maker
- Fernand Almeida, A Brazilian power golfer
- Toyoshiege Takeno, A Japanese putt master
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Neo Turf Masters Neo Geo Review at NeoGeoForLife.com
- Neo Turf Masters Neo Geo Review at Neo-Geo.com
- Neo Turf Masters NGPC Review at NeoGeoForLife.com