New York Race
|NYR: New York Race|
|Release date||November 16, 2001 (EU)|
|Mode(s)||Single-player and Two player|
|Age rating(s)||ELSPA: 3+|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 2, PC, Game Boy Color|
|Arcade system||Arcade System Missing|
|Credits | Soundtrack | Codes | Walkthrough|
NYR: New York Race, also known as New York Race, is a Science Fiction racing game based on the film The Fifth Element directed by Luc Besson. Many of the characters from the film are playable, including characters that did not have a significant role in the film, and lacked names.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The player may choose between 25 unlockable vehicles, each with their own unique advantages and disadvantages, which fit into three categories:
- Speeders have good acceleration but weak shields.
- Hovercars are general 'all round' vehicles.
- Cruisers are very slow, but have extremely good shielding.
[edit | edit source]
- NYR:New York Race on IGN
- Read product information for NYR: New York Race
- New York Race - Das fünfte Element Cheats (PS2)