|This article needs to be cleaned up. More information may be found in this article's talk page.(November 2007)|
PAL/UK PlayStation version box art
|[[Software Creations]][[Category:Software Creations]], [[Firemint (GBA Version)]][[Category:Firemint (GBA Version)]]|
|[[Infogrames]][[Category:Infogrames]], [[Crabfish Software]][[Category:Crabfish Software]], Chicago Gaming (arcade version)|
|[[Nicktoons (series)|Nicktoons]][[Category:Nicktoons (series)]]|
|Arcade, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Color, Microsoft Windows and PlayStation|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Playable Characters[edit | edit source]
- Tommy Pickles: A small baby with a big heart who loves to have adventures with his friends. He drives the Reptar Wagon.
- Angelica Pickles: Tommy's older cousin who loves to make fun of Tommy and his friends. She drives her pink Cynthia car.
From Hey Arnold!:
- Arnold: A bold football-headed boy who tries to solve the problems of every day life. He drives a cardboard soapbox kart.
- Helga Pataki: A girl who picks on Arnold, but is secretly in love with him. Like Arnold, she drives a cardboard soapbox kart.
From The Wild Thornberrys:
- Eliza Thornberry: A girl with the ability to talk to animals. She drives a miniature version of her family's Comvee.
- Darwin: A chimp who is Eliza's best friend. He drives a Jungle Jeep.
- CatDog: A cat and dog formed together. They drive the minivan from the episode Fred the Flying Fish.
From The Angry Beavers:
- Norbert and Daggett: Two hip and happenin' beaver brothers. They drive together in a little log, but in the GBC version, they drive separate and their names are labeled vice versa.
From Aaahh!!! Real Monsters:
- Ickis: A cowardly, rabbit eared monster with the great ability of looming. He drives a beetle-shaped car. He doesn't appear in the GBC version.
From The Ren and Stimpy Show:
- Stimpy: A dimwitted feline with a passion for Gritty Kitty, pre-chewed gum and his friend, Ren Hoek. He drives a litter box. He also doesn't appear in the GBC version.
From SpongeBob SquarePants:
- SpongeBob SquarePants: A loyal sea sponge who loves his job at the Krusty Krab and his pet snail, Gary. He drives a car that resembles his pineapple house.
- Patrick Star: SpongeBob's loyal, yet simple starfish friend. He drives a boat.
- Mystery Rider: A racer who, in the end, turns out to be Sheldon J. Plankton. He always tries to think of ways to steal the Krabby Patty Secret Formula. The reason he enters the race is so he can win the year supply of Krabby Patties. He is an unlockable character.
Courses[edit | edit source]
- Reptar Raceway (Rugrats): From the Giant Reptar Robot to the Merry-Go-Round, You'll find these features of Rugrats here.
- Dam Prix (The Angry Beavers): From the forest to the Beaver's Dam, much of The Angry Beaver's world could be found here such as posters of people Norbert and Daggett have met.
- Rancid Raceway (CatDog): Rancid Rabbit is always trying to sneak his way into CatDog's business, and now he's sneaking into his own racetrack. The Toy Store, The Cha Cha Cha Club, Taco Depot, everything the rabbit owns can be found here.
- Bikini Bottom Blowout (SpongeBob SquarePants): SpongeBob's neighborhood and many other sights can be seen here, with such sights being the Chum Bucket, Sandy's Treedome, Goo Lagoon, Conch Street and Jellyfish Fields.
- Race Madness (The Ren and Stimpy Show): Named after the Ren and Stimpy episode Space Madness. It features The neighborhood, The Galopogos Islands, The Mysterious Planet, The Military Base, mostly anything you'd expect to see from from Ren and Stimpy.
- Beaver Fever (The Angry Beavers): What do Crystal Caves, a Roman Collouseum, and a Plad 70's theme Hallway have to do with beavers? Nothing... unless those beavers are Norbert and Daggett.
- Nearburg Rally (CatDog): In this fair town, you will find the Greaser Dogs' Home, A Construction Site, a Baseball Field and CatDog's House.
- Safari Speedway (The Wild Thornberrys): Elements of the Thornberry's world will be seen here, from a tropical rainforest to a sunny beach. You will see at the very start where the Thornberry's pitch camp.
- Monster Mania (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters): Also known as Aaahh!!! Real Racing in the GBA version, this stage is known to for being filthy and smelly but that's how monsters like it.
- Pickles' Parkway (Rugrats): Tommy's House is where you start off, later going to a jungle, Stu's Lab, and if you spot the shortcut: Angelica's Temple of Gloom.
- Gritty City Circuit (Hey Arnold!): Drive through the city (at both Day and Night) and avoid parked cars, lamposts and railings.
- Bongo Bangup (The Wild Thornberrys): Aztec Temples, Volcanos, Steep Hills, and just as steep turns await in this Thornberry track.
- Big City Clean Up (Hey Arnold!): A Bonus Game in 1P Mode. Grab all the presents in town to beat your record.
- Beach Soccer (SpongeBob SquarePants): A Bonus Game in 2P Mode.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is an updated version of the game called Nicktoons Winners Cup Racing which has more modern Nicktoons characters such as Daniel "Danny" Fenton from Danny Phantom and Timmy Turner from The Fairly Oddparents. The even newer version is called Nicktoons Nitro for the arcade.
- Oblina from Aaahh!!! Real Monsters and Ren from The Ren and Stimpy Show made cameos in the beginning but they do not appear in the game.
- Stimpy doesn't appear in the arcade version, probably due of Ren and Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon" which came out in the same year (2003) when the arcade version made its debut.
- This could be considered the first Nicktoons Unite game.