|Video Game Developer|
|Software & Programming|
NinjaBee is a game development studio that develops downloadable games for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, handheld consoles, the Wii's WiiWare service and the Xbox 360's Xbox Live Arcade. As a sub-division of Wahoo Studios, NinjaBee is primarily involved in portable or downloadable games, with Wahoo being responsible for any larger projects. Both are located in Orem, UT and employ around 30 employees total, including off-site contractors.
Games[edit | edit source]
- Akimi Village - PlayStation 3 (PSN) (2011)
- A World of Keflings - Xbox 360 (XBLA) (2010)
- Ancients of Ooga - Xbox 360 (XBLA) (2010)
- Dash of Destruction – Xbox 360 (XBLA) (2008)
- Boingz – Wii (2008)
- A Kingdom for Keflings – Xbox 360 (XBLA) (2008)
- Band of Bugs – Xbox 360 (XBLA) (2007)
- Cloning Clyde – Xbox 360 (XBLA) (2006)
- Outpost Kaloki – PC, Xbox 360 (XBLA) (2004, 2005)
- Void War – PC (2004)
The NinjaBee website also serves as an online sales and distribution hub for a small number of Microsoft Windows games developed by independent developers. Examples include titles such as the computer puzzle game Eets from Klei Entertainment Inc.