|[[Sanzaru Games]][[Category:Sanzaru Games]]|
|[[Nunchuck Games / Electronic Arts]][[Category:Nunchuck Games / Electronic Arts]]|
|[[SteamValve Corporation]][[Category:SteamValve Corporation]]|
|Microsoft Windows, Nintendo DS and Wii|
|ESRB: Everyone (E)|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
The object of Ninja Reflex is to test players' reflexes and reaction times and challenge friends in head-to-head competition.
Ninja Reflex is a party game, capitalizing on the popularity of games that take advantage of the unique Nintendo Wii Remote motions seen in other titles including WarioWare: Smooth Moves, Mario Party 8, and Wii Sports. The game supports up to four players.
"Ninja Reflex channels the accessible multiplayer fun of Wii Sports and the self-improvement aspect of Brain Age into a martial arts universe that is ideally suited for the Wii and Nintendo DS," said David Luntz, President and CEO of Nunchuck Games, in a December, 2007 statement.
Reception[edit | edit source]
Upon release, Ninja Reflex garnered mixed reviews. Common criticisms include the short game play for the $40 price point, with one reviewer citing similar downloadable content from Xbox Live Arcade and Virtual Console going for $20. GameZone rated the game a 6 out of 10.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Ninja party game coming in March". Blast Magazine. 2007-11-24. http://blastmagazine.com/2007/12/ninja-party-game-coming-in-march/. Retrieved 2007-12-07.
- "Ninja Reflex Review". IGN. 2008-03-11. http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/launchreview.asp?reviewid=925474. Retrieved 2008-03-15.
- "Ninja Reflex (Wii)". 1up.com. 2008-03-13. http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3166955&p=44&sec=REVIEWS. Retrieved 2008-09-15.
- "Ninja Reflex Review". UGO. http://www.ugo.com/ugo/html/article/?id=18301§ionId=2. Retrieved 2008-03-15.
- "Ninja Reflex Review". GameZone. 2008-03-20. http://nds.gamezone.com/gzreviews/r34156.htm.
[edit | edit source]
|This "Party video games"-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|