Nitro Stunt Racing
|The neutrality of this article is disputed. Please see the discussion on the talk page. Please do not remove this message until the dispute is resolved. (January 2008)|
|Nitro Stunt Racing|
|PC: Keyboard, or USB Steering Wheel/Gamepad|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Nitro Stunt Racing invents a new racing discipline: the Formula Jet. The Cars, called F-Jet, are equipped with Nitro reactors which allow them to make crazy jumps while still being able to control them. Races takes place on different track types : Jump, Looping and Super Cross.
The gameplay is half arcade and half simulation, with a complete physic engine. You can face up to 15 AI opponents on 3 difficulty levels. The game engine manage collides and damages.
5 game modes are proposed :
- Training : Testing and training tracks.
- Arcade : In this mode, damages are disabled.
- Duel : Race against a unique opponent
- Course : One race against up to 15 opponents.
- Championship : Full Championship.
The game allows you to share your results online, and have an integrated online ranking system.
Tracks[edit | edit source]
5 tracks are available :
- Jump It Up : for Jump party
- Red Run : High speed jump track
- Loopings : Do you like having your head upside down?
- Hot Rusk : Super Cross
- Twisted irons : Tubes gone crazy
After completing a Championship, you can race on those tracks in reverse mode.