Offroad Thunder arcade flyer.
|steering wheel, 3 pedals, shifter, 4 buttons|
|North American Release Date(s)|
|Achievements | Awards | Changelog | Cheats |
Codes | Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC
Help | Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Offroad Thunder is an offroad racing arcade game released in 1999. It forms part of Midway's "Thunder" series of racing games, which also includes Hydro Thunder, 4 Wheel Thunder, and Arctic Thunder and is itself a sequel to Off Road Challenge and Ivan "Ironman" Stewart's Super Off Road.
Offroad Thunder was included in Midway Arcade Treasures 3 for Xbox, PlayStation 2, GameCube, and PC.
Tracks[edit | edit source]
2. Double Barrel
1. Alpine Air
2. Tunnel Vision
3. Carnie O Chaos
1. High Octane
3. Cliffhanger (unlockable, Enter a code 321 on the track selection screen)
4. Up and Above
Ports[edit | edit source]
- Nintendo GameCube (Midway Arcade Treasures 3)
- PlayStation 2 (Midway Arcade Treasures 3)
- Xbox (Midway Arcade Treasures 3)
Modes[edit | edit source]
- Demolition- Run into other cars without you getting caught. If so, the game will be over.
- Rally- Race and catch canisters of nitros (Blue - +3, Red - +5). Get first place to earn a free race. You will be able to proceed to the initial screen if you did well enough.
- Snag the Flag - Get first place and you will have the flag, if you get tagged or go below 1st, you'll lose it.
[edit | edit source]