Page 44 Studios
|Page 44 Studios|
|San Francisco, California|
|Tony Hawk's Project 8, Tony Hawk's Proving Ground|
|General Manager: Steven Apour, Director of Development: Denis Fung|
Page 44 Studios is an independently owned video game developer based in San Francisco, California. It was founded in 1998 by General Manager Steven Apour and Director of Development Denis Fung. Page 44 Studios has worked with video game publishers such as Electronic Arts, Sony, Microsoft and Activision.
The studios first two published projects with EA were NHL 2001 followed by Supercross 2001. They also created the motorcycle game Freekstyle under the banner of EA Sports BIG.
In 2002 the studio created Gretzky NHL for Sony. To date they have created two PS2 versions and two PSP versions of Gretzky NHL. In 2005 Page 44 completed EA's The Godfather for PSP as well as implementing the "MobFace" feature on the PS2 and Xbox version of the game.
Published titles[edit | edit source]
- NHL 2001 for PS1
- Supercross 2001 for PS1
- Freekstyle for PS2
- Gretzky NHL 2005 for PS2 and PSP
- Gretzky NHL '06 for PS2 and PSP
- The Godfather for PS2, Xbox and PSP
- Tony Hawk's Project 8 for PSP
- Tony Hawk's Proving Ground for PlayStation 2 and Wii
- High School Musical 3: Senior Year DANCE! for Xbox 360, Wii, PlayStation 2 and PC
- Hannah Montana: Rock Out the Show for PSP