|This article is a stub. You can help Codex Gamicus by .|
|Sony Corporation, Gaikai|
|PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita and Microsoft Windows|
|Awards | Changelog | Compatibility | Covers |
Credits | DLC | Help | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Videos
PlayStation Now is an on-demand cloud gaming digital platform service, developed by both Gaikai and Sony Computer Entertainment. Currently, 2 subscription models are available. The first is a monthly fee allowing unlimited access to a large selection of the games offered via the service (certain games can only be rented). The second is a rental service, in which users can rent the games they wish to pay for a specified time period, from 4 hours to 90 days.
The service is currently only available on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, PC, and selected smart TVs. As of 2015, only PlayStation 3 games were available, but selected PlayStation 4 games were later added. Usage on smart TVs requires either a DualShock 3 controller or a DualShock 4 controller. The service entered closed beta in January 2014, and entered open beta in 2015.
- United States: $9.99 – monthly / $24.99 – quarterly / $59.99 – yearly ( from $19.99 / $44.99 / $99.99 )
- Europe: €9.99 – monthly / €24.99 – quarterly / €59.99 – yearly ( from €14.99 / (N/A) / €99.99 )
- United Kingdom: £8.99 – monthly / £22.99 – quarterly / £49.99 – yearly ( from £12.99 / (N/A) / £84.99 )
- Japan: ¥1,180 – monthly / ¥2,980 – quarterly / ¥6,980 – yearly ( from ¥2,500 / ¥5,900 / (N/A) )
- God of War (2018)
- Grand Theft Auto V (and by extension, Grand Theft Auto Online)
- inFAMOUS: Second Son
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End