|Action & Adventure|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
Playmobil: Pirates Boarding, Playmobil Pirates, or Pirates Boarding, is an action and adventure pirates game created for the Nintendo DS that was released on July 14, 2009.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
In this game, the player controls a pirate called One-Eye, where they can explore the Caribbean to discover islands and go through adventures on each island by battling enemy pirates, avoiding other hazards, and accomplishing certain missions.
The aim of the game is to find all 9 pieces of Blackbeard’s map scattered across the entire Caribbean, to raise the pirate treasure, and to set free the lovely mermaid being held hostage by the soldiers.
Features[edit | edit source]
- 16 different Caribbean islands in which one can trade goods with Dimitri the Tradesman and so increase their supply of gold.
- On all islands, one can go on a tour of the island (jump & run level), increase their supply of gold and tackle enemy pirates, and other hazards in the progress.
- On some islands, Herman the Shipwright operates a boatyard. Depending on how much gold the player has, they can buy any kind of ship. Ships can also be repaired or upgraded here. The better the ship, the stronger they are in terms of battles against enemy ships and sea monsters.
- Before the player raises the treasure and rescues the mermaid, he has to successfully complete 70 different missions.
- There are extra missions like drifting helplessly pirates on the sea that only the player could rescue.
- Wireless multiplayer via both DS multi-card and single-card play (battleships).
- Six mini-games utilizing stylus, microphone, and D-Pad inputs.