Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Portugal 1111: A Conquista de Soure
|Portugal 1111: A Conquista de Soure|
|IGAC: M/6 (6+)|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Portugal 1111: A Conquista de Soure ("Portugal 1111: Soure's Conquest") is a real-time strategy game developed by Ciberbit, a Portuguese multimedia company, in partnership with the Municipality of Soure and historians from the University of Coimbra. The game depicts the historical events of the Portuguese Reconquista, when the Christians fought against Moorish invaders.
It was the first commercial video game completely produced and designed in Portugal.
[edit | edit source]
- Portugal 1111: A Conquista de Soure, Official website Template:Pt icon
- Portugal 1111: A Conquista de Soure at Ciberbit.pt
- Review at PTGamers.com Template:Pt icon
- Review at Gamerstek.com Template:Pt icon
- Portugal 1111: A Conquista de Soure at Gamespot.com (Very little information)
- Portugal 1111: A Conquista de Soure at Mobygames
- Screenshots at the official website
References[edit | edit source]
|This strategy video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|