Power Rangers Zeo: Battle Racers
|Power Rangers Zeo: Battle Racers|
|Racing, Vehicular Combat|
|North American Release Date(s)|
|Super Nintendo Entertainment System|
September 17, 1996
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
Power Rangers Zeo: Battle Racers was a SNES game released in September 1996 by Bandai. The game was based on the Zeo generation of Power Rangers. It featured Mode 7 graphics much like many of the Super NES 'Kart' style games in the period. The game allowed for single-plater or two-player split screen racing or battle mode. The game is often considered to be the only game based on the Zeo series, however another game, Power Rangers Zeo Versus The Machine Empire, was made for the PC and a pinball game titled "Power Rangers Zeo: Full Tilt Battle Pinball" was released for the Sony PlaySation.
Featured Racers[edit | edit source]
- Blue Ranger and Pink Ranger have the highest acceleration but worst top speed and grip.
- Yellow Ranger and Green Ranger have better grip but lower acceleration and top speed.
- Red Ranger and Gold Ranger are well-rounded in all three stats.
- Cog Soldier has the best grip while King Mondo has the highest top speed.
- Cogs Ace is a secret character.
Racing Locales[edit | edit source]
- City Circuit
- South Island
- Rangers Base
- Grand Canyon
- Enemies Town
- Ice Sheet
- Sky Circuit (secret)
Battle Tracks (2 player mode)[edit | edit source]
- Point Race
- Bumper Chase
- Blaster Master