Quiz Nanairo Dreams
|Quiz Nanairo Dreams|
|PlayStation Digital Controller|
|Arcade, PlayStation and Saturn|
|Raster, 384 x 224 pixels (Horizontal), 4096 colors|
|8-way joystick, 6 buttons|
|Japanese Release Date(s)|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Quiz Nanairo Dreams: Nijiiro-chō no Kiseki (クイズなないろDREAMS 虹色町の奇跡, "Quiz Seven Color Dreams - Miracle of Rainbow Color Village") is a quiz game/dating sim produced by Capcom that was first released in 1996 as a coin-operated arcade game running on the CP System II platform. Console versions for the PlayStation and Sega Saturn on June 27, 1997. It was released only in Japan.
Characters[edit | edit source]
In the arcade version of the game, the game's seven heroines and some of the other characters were named after candy companies that sponsored the game. When the game was ported to home consoles, the characters were renamed. The names from the arcade version are given first, followed by their names in the console versions.
- Megumi Morinaga (森永 めぐみ Morinaga Megumi )/Megumi Moritsugu (森次 めぐみ Moritsugu Megumi )
- Voiced by Yuri Shiratori in the arcade version and Maria Kawamura in the console versions.
- Kumiko Ezaki (江崎 久美子 Ezaki Kumiko )/Kumiko Shiozaki (潮崎 久美子 Shiozaki Kumiko )
- Voiced by Michiko Neyako in the arcade version and the Kae Araki in the console versions.
- Momoko Fujiya (不二家 桃子 Fujiya Momoko )/Momoko Fujikura (藤倉 桃子 Fujikura Momoko )
- Voiced by Masayo Kurata.
- Saki Kanebo (鐘紡 サキ Kanebō Saki )/Saki Omokane (想鐘 サキ Omokane Saki )
- Voiced by Michiko Neyako.
- A seemingly ordinary 16-year-old girl who is actually a member of an international Earth Defense Force.
- Charlotte (シャルロッテ Sharurotte )/Charlotte (シャーロット Shārotto )
- Voiced by Michiko Neyako in the arcade version and Sachiko Sugawara in the console versions.
- Emi Sakuma (佐久間 絵美 Sakuma Emi )/Emi Sakura (咲良 絵美 Sakura Emi )
- Voiced by Masayo Kurata in the arcade version and Miho Yamada in the console versions.
- Pixy (妖精 Yōsei )
- Voiced by Yuri Shiratori.
- Linz (リンツ Rintsu )
- Voiced by Michiko Neyako.
Appearances in other games[edit | edit source]
- Saki Omokane appears as a helper character in the Capcom fighting game Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes and a playable character in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars. Her main weapon is her machine gun, though this makes her physical moveset limited. Her ending has her having tea with the rest of the female characters in Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes (Roll, Jun the Swan, Morrigan, Doronjo, and Chun-Li). Saki starts explaining about her world and its mechanics, while the rest of the girls remain clueless about what she's talking about. In Ultimate All Stars, she helps save the twisting dimensions and soon finds that the reason she fights is to protect the friends she made. She then prepares to protect her city from a rampaging Hauzer. She is voiced by Yoko Honna.
- Saki also appears as Capcom character card C119 in the Neo Geo Pocket Color game SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters Clash. She comes with a special ability called "Stand-By", which is triggered once she enters the ring (field of play) and allows the player to pick one card from his deck and shuffle the rest, while placing that card on top of the deck to be drawn on the next round. Another character, Linz, is depicted on Action card A42, called "Pester", which allows the player to put three of the opponent's pile cards among his/her discarded (out of play) cards.
[edit | edit source]
|This video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|