Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Racjin, (株式会社ラクジン Kabushiki-Gaisha Rakujin) formerly known as Racdym, is a Japanese video game developer established in 1995. Its name was changed in 2000 to make it more easily pronounced to the Japanese.
Games developed[edit | edit source]
- ASH: Archaic Sealed Heat
- Bleach: Blade Battlers
- Bomberman Land 2
- Bomberman 64 (2001)
- Bomberman Kart
- Bomberman Kart DX
- Critical Blow
- Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel
- Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir
- Fullmetal Alchemist 3: Kami wo Tsugu Shoujo
- Genei Tougi: Shadow Struggle
- Happy! Happy!! Boarders
- Heaven's Gate
- Jet de Go!
- Primal Image Vol. 1
- SaGa 2: Hihō Densetsu Goddess of Destiny
- Sakurazaka Shouboutai
- Snowboard Kids
- Snowboard Kids 2
- Snowboard Kids Plus
- Sub Rebellion
- Trap Gunner
- Typing Renai Hakusho: Boys Be...
- Typing Shinken Shoubu: Musashi no Ken
- U: Underwater Unit
- Wizardry: Tale of the Forsaken Land
- Bomberman Land Wii
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|This Japanese video game company article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|