In-game briefing voices were provided by Ronald Lee Ermey.
Game series[edit | edit source]
There are several game in the series, including:
- Joint Forces Employment - The original game that Real War was created from. It was never released outside of the U.S. military. Released on May 17, 2000. The game is, apart from minor differences in interface and unit statistics for balancing, (For example, the MLRS units in JFE have much longer range than in Real War) virtually identical to the Real War games released for civilian market.
- Real War: Air, Land, Sea
- Real War: Rogue States
- Real War: Edición especial "Rebelión en Rusia" - (Rebellion in Russia), only sold in Spain.
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Rival Interactive home site
- Real War at videogames.yahoo.com
- Real War Rebelión en Rusia special report at fxinteractive.com (in Spanish)
-  War games: Military training goes high-tech at CNN.com (Working link)
|This strategy video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|