Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
|Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale|
|[[Carpe Fulgur]][[Category:Carpe Fulgur]]|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Recettear: An Item Shop’s Tale (RECETTEAR〜アイテム屋さんのはじめ方〜 Recettear – Aitemu-ya-san no Hajimekata ) is a role-playing game developed by EasyGameStation for the Windows operating system. The game has been localized into English by Carpe Fulgur and was released on September 10, 2010. Recettear sets the player in the role of a shopkeeper in a fantasy setting, selling items either bought or found in the game world to keep up with ever-increasing debt repayments.
Characters[edit | edit source]
Main characters[edit | edit source]
- Recette Lemongrass
- A girl whose carefree existence was shattered by the arrival of Tear with the news that her father had amassed a large debt that had come due.
- An agent of Terme Financial. She convinces Recette to open an item shop in her home to earn enough money to pay off the debt and assists her in its operation.
Adventurers[edit | edit source]
- A down-on-his-luck swordsman who is often broke.
- A magician.
- A thief.
References[edit | edit source]
- Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale on Steam – System Requirements. Retrieved on 11 September 2010
- Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale. Retrieved on 11 September 2010
- Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale – About. Carpe Fulgur LLC. Retrieved on 11 September 2010