As of 12/21, the former Encyclopedia Gamia has been redirected to this wiki, which is now the definitive wiki for this topic. To see more about this change, read more here.
River City Ransom
You must rescue your girlfriend, being held hostage by a school's street gang!
River City Ransom was ported to two systems. The Super CD port contains Redbook music and digital sound effects as well as improved graphics, while the X68000 version features an expanded game world.
The game was later significantly redesigned by a different publisher, Atlus, for the Game Boy Advance and deemed River City Ransom EX.
|This video game's description is a stub. You can help us by adding more information.|
Game data[edit | edit source]
NES[edit | edit source]
- Published as Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari by Technos Japan in Japan on April 25, 1989
- This is the only version to feature the "medium" difficulty level.
- Published by Technos in North America on April 24, 1989
- Published as Street Gangs by Technos in Europe in 1991
- Published as Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari by Technos Japan/Naxat Soft in Japan on December 24, 1993
- Published by Sharp in Japan in April 1990
|The information in this game data section is incomplete. If you do not see any obvious omissions, there might be information missing on ports to other platforms. You can help us by adding more information.|
External Links[edit | edit source]
|This article uses content from Wikipedia. The original aricle can be found at River City Ransom. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Codex Gamicus, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 (unported) license.|