Sandlot is a Japanese video game developer which is known for its very unusual and inventive control and game-play mechanics. The company was founded in March 2001 and is composed of former employees from Human Entertainment.
Games[edit | edit source]
All Japanese releases unless otherwise stated.
- Remote Control Dandy Published by Human
- Tekkōki Mikazuki trial edition Published by Media Factory
- Gigantic Drive Published by Enix - Released in the US as Robot Alchemic Drive (R.A.D.)
- The Chikyuu Boueigun (The Earth Defense Force) Published by D3 - it was released in Europe by Agetec Inc. as Monster Attack
- Tetsujin 28-go Published by Bandai
- Chikyuu Boueigun 2 (Earth Defense Force 2) Published by D3 - in 2007 it was released in Europe by Essential Games as Global Defence Force
- Chōsōjū Mecha MG Published by Nintendo
- Chikyuu Boueigun 3 (Earth Defense Force 3) Published by D3 - In 2007 it was released in the US and UK by D3 as Earth Defense Force 2017
Wii[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Lafferty, Michael (2002-05-30). R.A.D. pits giant robots in a clash for supremacy in a crowded urban setting. GameZone. Retrieved on 2008-07-01
- ferricide (December 5, 2006). COLUMN: 'Roboto-chan!': An ode to Sandlot. GameSetWatch. Retrieved on 2008-10-22
[edit | edit source]