|Private (possibly defunct)|
|Games for Nintendo video game consoles|
|Computer and video game industry|
|Gento Matsumoto (President)|
Saru Brunei is a video game development company that works in partnership with Nintendo. Saru Brunei is a part of Marigul Management, Inc. Saru Brunei is headed up by former Nintendo game designer Gento Matsumoto. Matsumoto was Shigeru Miyamoto's right-hand man for 15 years. Saru Brunei may be defunct as Marigul was liquidated in May, 2003., and Saru Brunei hasn't been heard of since then.
Company Profile[edit | edit source]
Saru Brunei was responsible for the cancelled Nintendo 64 game, Doubutsu Banchou (Animal Leader), they then however ported the game to the Nintendo GameCube as Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest in 2002. the game was published by Nintendo in Japan, but published by Atlus in North America.
Games[edit | edit source]
Nintendo 64[edit | edit source]
- Doubutsu Banchou (moved to Gamecube)
GameCube[edit | edit source]
- Doubutsu Banchou (coded by Intelligent Systems)
[edit | edit source]
- Official Marigul Website (Japanese)
- Archive of the Official Marigul Website (Japanese)
- Source of Company Profile (IGN)
- N-Sider's article containing info about Marigul Management, Inc.
|25px||This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|