Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis
|Please help improve this article by expanding this section. Further information might be found on the talk page. (September 2008)|
|Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis|
|[[Deep Silver]][[Category:Deep Silver]]|
|Microsoft Windows, Wii and Nintendo DS|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis (original German title Geheimakte 2: Puritas Cordis) is a traditional point and click adventure game, the sequel to the 2006 adventure Secret Files: Tunguska. Developed by Fusionsphere Systems and Animation Arts for the PC, it was unveiled at the 2007 Leipzig Games Convention. Versions for the Wii and Nintendo DS were developed by Keen Games.
Plot[edit | edit source]
The mystery of the Tunguska event from the original game has been resolved, and playable characters Nina Kalenkov and Max Gruber have split up. Nina embarks on a cruise to Portugal and Max travels to Indonesia, but their separation does not last long. There has been an escalation of natural disasters around the world, and Nina's father Vladimir Kalenkov has been called upon to find out what is causing them.
At the start of the game a vicar, fleeing into his church, is killed over documents prophesying the apocalypse. He manages to get the documents into the hands of Bishop Parrey, a third playable character who is tasked with keeping the documents out of the wrong hands.
References[edit | edit source]
- Secret Files 2 on Nintendo DS & Wii (English). Deep Silver. Retrieved on 2009-05-07
- Secret Files 2 release date declassified. Adventure Gamers. Retrieved on 2008-06-25
- Secret Files: Tunguska News. Retrieved on 2008-06-25
- GC '07: Secret Files 2 First Look. Gamespot. Retrieved on 2008-06-25
- Adventure Gamers Preview (2008-01-21). Retrieved on 2008-06-25
- Gamespot Hands-On (2008-01-21). Retrieved on 2008-06-25