Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - Exoplanets Map Pack
|This article is a stub. You can help Codex Gamicus by .|
|Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - Exoplanets Map Pack|
|Sid Meier's Civilization|
|Turn-based Strategy, 4X|
|Microsoft Windows, macOS and GNU/Linux|
Alcohol Reference, Fantasy Violence and Language
|Retail Localization Information|
|Interface Language(s) |
|Audio Language(s) |
|Subtitle Language(s) |
|International Release Date(s)|
| Steam for Windows, Steam for macOS and Steam for GNU/Linux|
November 26, 2014
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
The Exoplanets Map Pack includes six custom maps inspired by real-world exoplanets. Specialized scripts produce randomized geographic layouts each time a new game begins, allowing for even more re-playability on new alien worlds.
Maps[edit | edit source]
- Kepler 186f: This lush forest planet is one of the oldest known Earth-like planets.
- Rigil Khantoris Bb: Orbiting the closest star to the solar system, the historical records of this arid continental planet’s settlement are well-preserved.
- Tau Ceti d: This planet of seas and archipelagos features a booming biodiversity and a wealth of resources.
- Mu Arae f: Tidally locked in orbit around a weak star, the southern hemisphere of this planet is a blistering desert where the sun never sets, while the northern hemisphere is perpetually in frozen darkness.
- 82 Eridani e: An alien world of scarce water and wracked by tectonic forces.
- Eta Vulpeculae b: A mysterious new discovery with unknown terrain.