Silicon Knights is a small video game developer based out of St Catharines, Ontario, Canada. The company has so far released 6 games.
History[edit | edit source]
Silicon Knights was founded by Dennis Dyack in the early nineties. Their first game, Cyber Empires was published in 1992. Silicon Knights is known to take a very long to create a game, and their game Too Human (under development) has been under production since around 1995.
In the year 2000, Silicon Knights partnered with industry giant Nintendo to create games for their Gamecube console. However, Silicon Knights only released two games for the Gamecube before announcing they were no longer partnered with Nintendo in 2004.
Current Projects[edit | edit source]
Gameography[edit | edit source]
- Cyber Empires - 1992 - PC, Atari ST, Amiga
- Fantasy Empires - 1993/1994 - PC
- Dark Legions - 1994 - PC
- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain - 1996 - Playstation, PC
- Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem - 2002 - Gamecube
- Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes - 2004 - Gamecube