Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|North American Release Date(s)|
March 13, 2007
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
Silverfall is an immense, intensely paced role-playing/action game within an amazing universe. In a kingdom where nature and technology are opposed, the forces of evil seize magic places in order to take over their power. Incarnate a hero and progress in a fantastic adventure full of numerous quests. Explore a fantasy world and discover an innovative magic environment. Get ready to face countless terrifying creatures and formidable bosses that inhabit the lands of the Nelwë kingdom. Develop more than 130 spells and skills and surround yourself with the best companions to become the hero who will combat the coming of the Order of Nothingness.
- Create and customize your hero (face, sex, skin, hair…) from among 4 available races (human, elf, goblin and troll).
- Make your hero advance freely, without class limits and with more than 130 available skills and magic spells.
- Face more than 100 types of creatures and bosses.
- Freely explore a stunning and immense Heroic Fantasy world! From the floating city of Cloudworks, to the volcanic scenery of the city of Blazis, discover never before seen magic places.
- Nature or Technology? Your choices during the quests can influence the world.
- Build your team! To complete your quests you can get help from 2 companions.
- Playable with up to 8 players in multiplayer mode through a LAN connection and on the Internet, with cooperative play or PvP
Taken from the Official Silverfallwebsite.