As of 12/21, the former Encyclopedia Gamia has been redirected to this wiki, which is now the definitive wiki for this topic. To see more about this change, read more here.
|This article does not cite any references or sources.|
Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.
Article has not been correctly referenced since December 2009
|SingleTrac Entertainment Technologies|
|[[Twisted Metal franchise |
Jet Moto franchise]]
SingleTrac Entertainment Technologies was an American video game developer, known mostly for their games on the PlayStation. The management team and much of the original development team came from Evans & Sutherland, bringing their 3D graphics and software engineering skills into the video game industry.
Its most famous titles were the Twisted Metal and Jet Moto video game series. After producing these games for Sony, SingleTrac was bought by the video game publisher GT Interactive, which was then bought by the French company Infogrames.
The SingleTrac studio was closed down in 2000. A group of SingleTrac employees broke off and formed the game studio Incognito Entertainment in 1999.
Founding[edit | edit source]
Early Years[edit | edit source]
Later Years[edit | edit source]
Decline and Closing[edit | edit source]
Legacy[edit | edit source]
Developed games[edit | edit source]
- WarHawk (PlayStation, 1995)
- Twisted Metal (PlayStation, 1995)
- Twisted Metal 2: World Tour (PlayStation, PC, 1996)
- Jet Moto (PlayStation, PC, 1996)
- Jet Moto 2 (PlayStation, 1997)
- Critical Depth (PlayStation, 1997)
- Rogue Trip: Vacation 2012 (PlayStation, 1998)
- Streak: Hoverboard Racing (PlayStation, 1998)
- Outwars (PC, 1998)
- Animorphs: Shattered Reality (PlayStation, 2000)