Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Slightly Mad Studios
|Slightly Mad Studios|
|[[Need for Speed: Shift]], [[Shift 2: Unleashed]], [[Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends]], [[Bike Bash]], [[Project CARS]] and [[World Of Speed]]|
Slightly Mad Studios is an independent British video game company headquartered in London, England. Slightly Mad Studios has over 90 staff who collectively have worked on over 150 games. On 12 January 2009, the company acquired the business and assets of Blimey! Games. In September 2009, Slightly Mad Studios released Need for Speed: Shift with Electronic Arts Inc.
Games[edit | edit source]
- 2009 – Need for Speed: Shift (Windows, PS3, 360, PSP)
- 2011 – Shift 2: Unleashed (Windows, PS3, 360, iOS)
- 2012 – Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends (Windows, PS3, 360)
- 2013 – Bike Bash
- 2014 - 2015 – Project CARS (Windows, PS4, SteamOS, Wii U, Xbox One)
- 2014 – World of Speed (Windows)
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|This United Kingdom video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|