Smart Bomb Interactive
|Please help improve this article by expanding this section. Further information might be found on the talk page. (November 2007)|
|Smart Bomb Interactive|
|Kris Johnson, CEO and Studio Director |
Clark Stacey, Vice President and Business Development
Jeff Amis, Director of Product Development
Smart Bomb Interactive is a game development studio based in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States. The company has been assembled from game industry veterans, designing innovative and original titles for gamers of all ages and across all platforms, including home consoles, PCs and handheld devices.
The company is the developer of Bombshell, an engine and toolset for the development of high-fidelity interactive entertainment.
Announced games[edit | edit source]
Released games[edit | edit source]
- Bee Movie Game - (Wii)
- Pac-Man World Rally - (GameCube), (PlayStation 2), (PlayStation Portable), (PC)
- Snoopy vs. the Red Baron - (PlayStation 2), (PlayStation Portable), (PC)
- Snoopy Flying Ace - Xbox 360 (XBLA)
References[edit | edit source]
- http://games.ign.com/objects/827/827888.html at IGN Review
- Smart Bomb Interactive: Company
- http://www.gamespot.com/pages/company/index.php?company=76745 at Gamespot Review
- "Snoopy Flying Ace: Hands-On Impression". http://tgs.gamespot.com/story/6230524/snoopy-flying-ace-hands-on-impressions. Retrieved 2009-09-28.