Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood
|This "Sonic"-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
|Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood|
|Sonic the Hedgehog|
|European Release Date(s)|
|September 26, 2008|
|North American Release Date(s)|
|September 30, 2008|
|Australian Release Date(s)|
|September 25, 2008|
|Japanese Release Date(s)|
|August 6, 2009|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood is a Nintendo DS role-playing game based on the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise. It is developed by BioWare, who is now part of Electronic Arts. The game was released in 2008 in North America and Europe.
Characters[edit | edit source]
Playable Characters[edit | edit source]
- Sonic the Hedgehog - Main Protagonist
- Miles "Tails" Prower - He can fly over obstacles or up onto cliffs.
- Amy Rose - Her hammer can be used as a weapon to destroy obstacles.
- Big the Cat - His personality is more developed. He is very sensitive and has a big heart.
- Shade - A new character in the game.