Spore Creature Keeper
|This simulation video game–related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
|Spore Creature Keeper|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Spore Creature Keeper is a cancelled video game spin-off to the 2008 video game Spore. The game was to be developed by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts, the same companies to have developed and published the original game. Made for younger users, the gameplay was to have been heavily based on The Sims.
Other Games/Expansion Packs[edit | edit source]
- Spore Creature Creator (2008, PC) – The creature creator element of Spore, released prior to the full game.
- Spore (2008, PC)
- Spore Creatures (2008, DS)
- Spore Origins (2008, Mobile phone)
- Spore Hero (2009, Wii)
- Spore Hero Arena (2009, DS)
- Darkspore (2011, PC, shut down in 2016)
References[edit | edit source]
- Dobson, Jason (May 12 2009). EA officially details Spore Hero, Spore Hero Arena. joystiq.com. Retrieved on 2009-06-07
- EA (16 April 2010). EA. investor.ea.com.