Spore Creepy and Cute expansion pack
|Spore Creepy and Cute expansion pack|
Spore: Creepy and Cute Box Art 
|[[Electronic Arts]][[Category:Electronic Arts]]|
|God game, Life simulation, RTS|
|Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Spore Creepy and Cute Expansion Pack is an expansion pack for the 2008 hit-game Spore. In this expansion pack, the player has more than 250 new pieces and parts to build the creature. This includes creepy claws, and cute eyes.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Creepy and Cute adds to the original spore gameplay by adding new parts to the creature creators. It contains 60 new parts, 48 new paint options, 24 new test drive animations and two new test drive backgrounds.
Other Games/Expansion Packs[edit | edit source]
- Spore Creature Creator (2008, PC) – The creature creator element of Spore, released prior to the full game.
- Spore (2008, PC)
- Spore: Galactic Edition - Special edition of Spore
- Spore Creepy and Cute - Parts Pack
- Spore Galactic Adventures (2009, PC) - Expansion pack
- Spore Creatures (2008, DS)
- Spore Origins (2008, Mobile phone)
- Spore Hero (2009, Wii)
- Spore Hero Arena (2009, DS)
Planned Games/Expansion Packs[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Spore Creepy and Cute Box Art. GamePro. Retrieved on 2009-06-09
- Dobson, Jason (May 12, 2009). EA officially details Spore Hero, Spore Hero Arena. joystiq.com. Retrieved on 2009-06-07
- EA (16 April 2010). EA. investor.ea.com.