Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Street Fighter Online: Mouse Generation
Street Fighter Online: Mouse Generation (ストリートファイター オンライン マウスジェネレーション) is a 2009 competitive fighting game produced by Capcom subsidiary Daletto in association with Revoltech and released for the PC. The game uses a PC mouse for combat, and the characters are customizable to some degree. In addition to the established Street Fighter characters in the game, Mouse Generation also includes characters based on the works by Wuxia novelist Louis Cha.
Characters[edit | edit source]
From the Street Fighter series[edit | edit source]
From Louis Cha's novels[edit | edit source]
- Hu Fei (胡斐, ヒコ Hiko) from Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain
- He Tieshou (何鐵手 Katetsushu) renamed as Teiran (テイラン) in the game, from Sword Stained with Royal Blood
- Mei Chaofeng (梅超風, バイチョウフ Baichōfu) from The Legend of the Condor Heroes
- Linghu Chong (令狐沖, レイコチュウ Reikochū) from The Smiling, Proud Wanderer
- Zhou Botong (周伯通, シュウハクツウ Shū Hakutsū) from The Legend of the Condor Heroes
From the Rival Schools series[edit | edit source]
From Cyborg 009[edit | edit source]
- Cyborg 004 (Albert Heinrich)
- Cyborg 009 (Joe Shimamura)
- Cyborg 005 (Geronimo Jr.)
- Cyborg 006 (Chang Changku)
Other characters[edit | edit source]
- Shin - The game's sole new character, Shin is a Japanese-Korean Taekwondo master who is following the footsteps of his father, a former Japanese Karate master, and his maternal grandfather, a Taekwondo master from South Korea, although he actually dislikes combative sports and would rather be a musician.
- Johannes Krauser II (Soichi Negishi's alter-ego from Detroit Metal City)
- Gavan (from Space Sheriff Gavan)
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]