|European Release Date(s)|
February 24, 2006
|North American Release Date(s)|
November 8, 2005
|Japanese Release Date(s)|
September 22, 2005
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes | Codex |
Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Suikoden Tactics is a tactical RPG unlike Suikoden I, II, III, or IV. Most of the game takes place after Suikoden IV.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Rank E[edit | edit source]
Furball Patrol[edit | edit source]
- Client: Alley Sanitation Squad
- Quest: Clear out the furballs infesting the backstreets of Razril. If we don't keep them under control, they multiply like mad.
Shop Clerk Wanted.[edit | edit source]
- Costs: 200 Potch, 5 days
- Rewards" 1200 Potch, 500 Skill
- Client: Rune Master of Razril
- Quest: I need someone to mind my shop while I attend to some pressing business. Persons with high level of Magic ability are encouraged to apply.
- Notes: Send a character with at least 12 MAG to succeed.
|This role-playing video game-related article is a stub. You can help by adding to it.|
|Suikoden | Suikoden II | Suikoden III | Suikoden IV | Suikoden Tactics | Suikoden V | Tierkreis|