|Please help improve this article by expanding this section. Further information might be found on the talk page. (January 2009)|
North American box art
|[[Artificial Mind and Movement]][[Category:Artificial Mind and Movement]]|
|PlayStation 2, GameCube and Xbox|
John Zuur Platten]]
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
The second Teen Titans video game based on the Teen Titans animated series made for the PlayStation 2, GameCube, and Xbox. It also features the five main Titans from the animated series. The bosses include Plasmus, Mumbo, Jinx, Gizmo, Mammoth, Cinderblock, Overload, Ternion, and Slade.
Story[edit | edit source]
The Titans receive a video game in the mail, one that is starring them. When Cyborg and Beast Boy try to play it, they all get placed in the video game's world. They go through various levels as they try to figure out how to return home.
After the Titans fight off most of the villains,[Jinx, Gizmo, Mammoth, Mumbo, Plasmus, A bunny, Cinderblock, Overload, Ternion] Slade reveals himself, making Robin suspect that he sent the video game to them. However, once the Titans catch Slade, they find that he's a program like everything else. The Master of Games then reveals himself as the mastermind behind all the bosses, but, after the Titans capture him, they find that he did not trap them in his world. In the end, the player is the "villain".
Main characters[edit | edit source]
- Robin - The most agile of the titans. His melee attacks consist of punches, kicks, and using his bo staff to strike opponents and objects. His ranged attack is the "Birdarang". He has a double jump.
- Cyborg - His melee attacks consist of punches and his ranged attack is the "Sonic Cannon". His super attack makes him move fast while barging through enemies as he goes along.
- Raven - The all-around titan. Her melee attacks consist of close-range blows and strikes. Her ranged attacks are based on Telekinesis. Her Titanic attack can cover a whole room, her 'Shadow of Azarath' attack is a combo but can also feature in her titanic attack and in her 'O' charge.
- Starfire - The ranged titan. Her melee attacks are punches and her ranged attacks consist of the strong "Star Bolts". The Starbolts are very strong and deal a lot of damage. She can shoot them quickly enough so that an enemy would be knocked out in an instant.
- Beast Boy - The unique titan. His melee attacks consist of simple punches while his ranged attacks are based on transformation. He has no projectile attacks (except when he turns into a monkey and throws bananas and a werewolf with a strong breath).
References[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Teen Titans (GBA game)
Template:Titans fi:Teen Titans (videopeli)