Template:Opentask last updated at: Sun Feb 18 23:23:15 EST 2007
How this works[edit source]
- Orphaned Pages is an enigma. Pages on there don't have links to them, but once I list it here, then they are linked, hence no longer orphaned. Pages that were originally on the list will be removed (as they are linked by this template), then they become orphans again. Not much I can do on the programming end to fix this "Catch-22".--AlphaTwo 00:13, 28 February 2006 (CST)
- How about making the links "external"? That should prevent them from disappearing from the orphan list.
- What do you think should be done with links in the Disambiguation category? I'm not sure why it was included. -- Adan Aileron 08:22, 4 March 2006 (CST)
- I can, but it seems like an excessive amount of work just for that one thing. It'll be on a to-do list, but it's not high on priority.
- Actually, I don't know. It's more of a proof of concept that it works, so it's there for now. Should we have it there or no? I can easily remove it.--AlphaTwo 15:50, 4 March 2006 (CST)
- Up to you; I was just curious. -- Adan Aileron 10:01, 17 March 2006 (CST)