Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Date of Birth
|April 19, 1946|
Tim Curry (born April 19, 1946) is a respected actor who has done voice work in numerous games.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Tim was born in Cheshire, England. His father was a chaplain in the Royal Navy and his mother was a secretary. His successful break into acting came in The Rocky Horror Picture show with the role of Frank N. Furter. He's a natural comedy player as seen in films such as Clue, Oscar, and Home Alone 2, but has also played memorable dramatic roles. His voice also makes him perfect for voice acting roles in live action films (Legend & Jumagi), animated films (Alladin, Rugrats), and in video games (Wing Commander III, Gabriel Knight 3).
Roles in Video Games[edit | edit source]
- Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004) - Lemony Snicket
- Rugrats Go Wild! (2003) - Nigel Thornberry
- Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (2004) - Satan
- Scooby-Doo: Night of 100 Frights (2002) - Mastermind
- Sacrifice (2000) - Stratos
- Gabriel Knight: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned (1999) - Gabriel Knight
- Frankenstein: Through the Eyes of the Monster (1996) - Dr. Frankenstein
- Muppets Treasure Island (1996) - Long John Silver
- Toonstruck (1996) - Count Nefarious
- Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger (1994) - Melek
- Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers (1993) - Gabriel Knight/Gedde Butler
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (2008) - Premier Anatoly Cherdenko
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Curry's likeness was used for the character Mr. Hector in the video game adaptations of the 1992 film Home Alone 2: Lost in New York as he portrayed the character in the movie.