TrackMania Nations Forever
|TrackMania Nations Forever|
|Focus Home Interactive|
|TrackMania United Forever|
|Pascal Hérold and Adrienne Péchère|
|Xavier Bouchoux, David Fallot, Jean-Sébastien Luce, Nicolas Maurer, Damien Quilot, Olivier Torreilles and Clément Viguier|
|International Release Date(s)|
April 16, 2008
|Achievements | Awards | Changelog | Cheats |
Codes | Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC
Help | Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
TrackMania Nations Forever (commonly abbreviated TMNF) is a game in the TrackMania series.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The game features the Stadium environment and there are 65 tracks in Race mode in the Solo campaign. The track editor returns with all the new blocks from TrackMania United, which allows players from both TrackMania United Forever and TrackMania Nations Forever to play on the same Stadium servers.
Like in TrackMania Nations ESWC, players can represent their country on the ladder system.
Nadeo has stated that they wanted the game's lifespan to last a long time, so they focused mostly on improving the engine and user interface instead of adding new content.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the fourth game in the TrackMania series to feature the Stadium environment as well as the second game to feature no other environments and be available for free.
- This is the last game developed by Nadeo to be published by Focus Home Interactive.
- The game uses the same music as TrackMania United and TrackMania United Forever with the exception of the menu music from United. A second remix of the "Pulp" theme would later be used in TrackMania DS.
- A remix of the music used in the trailer would later be used for the Rally environment in TrackMania: Build to Race.
- Shorty after the game was released, it set an online gaming world record with 250 players on the same track.
- E05-Endurance, one of the tracks in the game has an author time of 1:00:05.94, making it the longest author time for a Nadeo track in the entire TrackMania series.
External Links[edit | edit source]