|North American Release Date(s)|
|Awards | Changelog | Cheats | Codes |
Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC | Help
Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches | Ratings
Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
GOG | In-Game | Origin | PlayStation Trophies | Retro
Steam | Xbox Live
Ultra Vortek is the title of a video game developed and published by Atari for its Atari Jaguar home console system in 1995. The game is an ultra violent fighting game virtually identical to Mortal Kombat or Primal Rage. The game's design followed the 90's fighting game trend and attempted to capitalize on the popularity of such games.
Characters[edit | edit source]
The MeatHackers[edit | edit source]
- Lucius (Current leader of the MeatHackers, and grandmaster of the Vortek power division)
- Dreadloc (Second in command. Leader of the weapons division)
The PowerShifters[edit | edit source]
- Grok (Only known SQUEEB of his kind).
The Society of Machines, Androids, and Cyborgs[edit | edit source]
- Skullcrusher (Known as the "Minister of Discipline")
Hidden Characters[edit | edit source]
- Carbon (Essentially, a black palette swap of Grok with one additional move, and a possible PowerShifter).
- The Guardian (boss)
- Shadows (shadow-colored palette swaps of any of the seven fighters. They are fought before facing The Guardian, thus being considered sub-bosses).
|This article is a stub. You can help Codex Gamicus by .|