Unreal Tournament 2004
|This article is a stub. You can help Codex Gamicus by .|
|Unreal Tournament 2004|
|Epic Games, Digital Extremes|
|European Release Date(s)|
March 19, 2004
|North American Release Date(s)|
March 16, 2004
|Australian Release Date(s)|
March 18, 2004
|Achievements | Awards | Changelog | Cheats |
Codes | Codex | Compatibility | Covers | Credits | DLC
Help | Localization | Manifest | Modding | Patches
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Soundtrack
Videos | Walkthrough
Unreal Tournament 2004 is the third installment in the gladiator blood sport of the future. Featuring over twice the amount of content of Unreal Tournament 2003, the Tournament now includes land, air and space-based vehicles, as well as diverse and exciting new weaponry, game modes and environments.
Game Features[edit | edit source]
- Land and air and space based vehicles from lightweight attack craft to behemoth tanks
- New weapons, including Mines, Rocket-propelled grenades, stationary gun turrets and more
- New Arenas and battlefields - planet-bound mayhem and the cold vacuum of space
- Assault mode returns. You asked for it! Here it is!
- The mighty Skaarj return as a playable race and prepare for the return of the ultimate opponent - Xan Kriegor
- Demo recording - record something special and show others who's got the skills
- Onslaught mode - a brand new mode of play that takes warfare to the next level
- New UI - clean, mean and lean. This new customizable User Interface gives you a clear picture on the body count.
- Full support of software rendering for those with lower-end video cards or unreliable drivers
- Live chat over LAN and Internet with 3D audio (on supported cards), using a microphoneand headset (not included with game). You can even send orders to bots using the microphone.
- A wealth of new textures, static meshes and music.
- UnrealTV broadcast system - allows hundreds of people to log on and watch famous combatants or rival clans duke it out
- Numerous tweaks and refinements including a completely redesigned user interface (UI) (including the ability for mod makers to design their own UI), unique crosshairs for each weapon, the ability to wield dual assault rifles, improved bot AI and optimized network bandwidth usage and much, much more