|Pendulab Private Limited|
|Awards | Compatibility | Credits | Help |
Ratings | Reviews | Screenshots | Videos
List of games[edit | edit source]
All games developed by Viwawa are multi-player and casual in nature.
- Stwack - an original stickman fighting game
- Big 2.5 - a card shedding game popular in Asia, also known as Big 2
- MatchIt - a memory card game
- Checkmate - International Chess in 2D and 3D
- Wahjong - Mahjong with Singapore rules and Hong Kong rules
- Sushido - a match 3 game where chefs compete to serve sushi to their customers.They must match 3 identical ingredients horizontally/vertically.
- Zany Bridge - a card game based on contract bridge with rules abiding to Singapore Bridge
- Wahlords - a strategy game where players attempt to bomb each other
- Numeroid - a game similar to Puzzle Bobble with a requirement to construct mathematical equations
- Dynasty Chess - Chinese Chess game with animated chess pieces
- Groword - a game of forming words from a 5x5 board of alphabets
- Harvest Time - a card shedding game popular in China, also known as Dou Di Zhu
- Speedoku - a Sudoku game based on speed
- DEFCON 1 - a Tower Defence game
- Buffet Wars - a projectile game with a food theme
Business model[edit | edit source]
Viwawa games are essentially free to play. Revenue is derived through its games and avatar creation via micro-transactions over micropayment services such as PayPal, SMS mobile payments, Cherry Credits, MOLePoints and scratch cards.
History[edit | edit source]
Viwawa was launched in December 2007.
In 2008, Viwawa entered a partnership with Disney to create Disney content in their Avatar customization engine. At the same time, Viwawa also partnered with Garena to provide casual games to all Garena gamers.
In July 2009, World Cyber Games (Singapore) hosted the competition finals for Viwawa games.
In November 2009, Sanook! partnered with Viwawa to bring the games to their users in Thailand.
In 2010, Viwawa games Stwack and Sushido were featured in SG Gamebox, an initiative by the Media Development Authority of Singapore
References[edit | edit source]
- Interview with Chris Low. e27.
- Christopher Low Knows Wahjong. InfoComm Singapore.
- Online Gaming Today. InfoComm123.
- Disney and Viwawa Partner for Avatar Customization. Virtual Goods News.
- Viwawa Partners with Garena to Create a Social Gaming Network that Connects Millions. Official News Release.
- Highlights @ WCG SG 2009. WCG Official Site.
- Sanook! Game Viwawa. Sanook!.
- SG Gamebox. SCOGA.